The Pitch Pocket Clip-On Tuner allows the guitar player to simply clip it and tune it. This easy to use and highly accurate tuner is a great value at far less the price than models with comparable features.
Features & Specifications
- Operates as a clip-on or free-standing tuner (Dual Mode)
- Works for guitar bass violin and other acoustic instruments
- Lighted LCD display turns from red to green when string is in tune
- Compact size with 360 degree rotating display
- Multiple tuning modes (Chromatic guitar bass and violin modes)
- Powered by a #CR2032 common-type button battery (included)
- A4 frequency range: 430—450 Hz
- Tuning range: 0A~7C
- Tolerance: plus or minus 1 Cent
Product Reviews on Pitch Pocket Tuners HST
The Pitch Pocket HST tuner is very easy to use, simply clip it and tune it. It works for a variety of instruments like guitars, bass, violins and other acoustic instruments. It also offers users with multiple tuning modes like chromatic, guitar, bass and violin modes. This compact size tuner has a 360 degree rotating display which provides users with viewing convenience. Plus, this tuner is fairly accurate.
Most of the users of Picth Pocket HST tuner are satisfied with the tuners performance. Some find this tuner to be very effective for tuning their Ukulele. This tuner can be used by both experts and beginners alike . Another good thing about this tuner is that it ‘s very small making it convenient to carry around. Many people highly recommend the Pitch Pocket HST tuner.