BEHRINGER CHROMATIC TUNER TU300
Ultimate Guitar/Bass Tuner
- Gives you 7 different tuning modes including Regular, Flat, Double Flat and Chromatic mode
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head-to-head with leading products on the market*
- Precise 7-segment LED and 11-point Stream Meter guarantee accurate tuning
- Reference tone adjustable from 438 Hz to 447 Hz
- Mute/bypass function for silent tuning
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For the gigging guitarist or bassist, the CHROMATIC TUNER TU300 is an absolutely essential piece of gear that goes above and beyond the capabilities of ordinary tuners.
Sing A Different Tune
Most guitarists and bassists tune to standard tuning: (low to high) E, A, D, G, B, E for guitar and E, A, D, G for bass. Still others like to detune their instruments for access to lower notes and increased string flexibility. No matter what you prefer, the TU300 can accommodate. That’s because this crucial stomp box gives you three guitar modes (regular, flat, double flat), three bass modes (regular, flat, double flat) and a chromatic setting. Whether you stay in standard tuning, detune, or tune to an exotic tuning of your own design, the TU300 will get you there quickly and accurately.
To begin tuning, simply stomp the TU300′s footswitch. It features a precise single-digit LED display to tell you what note it’s reading, and the 11-point stream guarantees accurate tuning from 438 Hz to 447 Hz. Plus it is bright enough to help you tune up in even the darkest club. The main OUT allows you to cut the signal to your amp while you tune, or you can send a constant signal from the BYPASS output. The status LED tells you when this box is activated and the solid electronic on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power this pedal with a 9 V battery or a DC power supply.
Tune up quickly and easily with the TU300. Check out this little life saver at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer.
Product Reviews on Behringer TU300 Tuner
The Behringer TU300 is a great gadget to get instruments in tune. With several modes and an awesome price, this tuner is not such a bad choice if you need a tuner now and you are strapped out of cash. It has 7 different tuning modes including regular, flat, double flat and chromatic mode. There is also a separate section for flat and double flat modes for guitar and bass.
The Behringer TU300 tuner is a very easy-to-use pedal tuner. This tuner stomp box offers you a quick and easy way to tune your guitar. It gives you comprehensive tuning capabilities when you are on stage or in a studio. And the best part is, Behringer TU300 cost less than $30.